1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

cosmo comp

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Carole, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carole

Carole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When we were in Vegas in September I stopped into the Cosmo and took advantage of their lose 100 get 100. A few weeks ago I received email offer with 2 free nights and 100 comp. I thought it was a very nice offer since I am diamond with CET and confine my play to their property. The offer says valid through Feb. 28 2013. Since we are going to Vegas Feb. 27 and 28th I called to make reservations the gal said offer is not good on the 28th. I did not argue with her just made the reservation for 1 night and she said she would immediately email confirmation. I have not received confirmation (reservation made about 5 days ago) but in re-reading offer it clearly says good through the 28th. Doesnt that mean it should be good for staying the night of the 28th?

2. bubbakitty

bubbakitty native Texan; born and bred.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You would think so but it could also mean it expires the 28th midnight so you couldn't use it to check out unless you left at midnight. You would think all offers would just be clear-cut and say "Not valid for check-in after " and give a date--done.

What a job...."Here proof this offer before we send to the printer" "Is it clear, is there a problem with the offer, " etc. Certainly seems to be a need.

1st Super Bowl DT...Panthers / Browns no doubt
    Spur of momento trip
  3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe they meant to say a valid through checkout on the 28th. Ha!

Meanwhile, it looks like a good offer to screw them. Take the one night, and blow the $100. Then move along.

On the other hand, if you wait a bit after the room is booked, you might be able to call in and ask about extending for one night. You might get lucky. And, of course, when you call, do NOT mention the offer at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.