1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo Comp Mailer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by littlepiggie, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got my mailer good until the end of June or something. 300 FP and 50 dining credit and 3 nights free. Anyone else get something in the mail? It seems as though they are trying to model the mgm type offer. I like it. I have been mainly getting 2 nights but this was upped to 3. I am lucky and will be able to use this on my stay in June! Just curious what others have received from the cosmo and what type of player you are. I am a mix of slot/table play. I played every last trip as I got lucky and had table play which was higher than my norm and some decent slot play. I earned roughly 17-18k points on my card during the trip. My host told me since I didn't lose last time I couldn't expect much in FP as the more you lose the better offers you get. I had never heard that before. Just curious to see comparison in offers

2. BreakEven

BreakEven Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't seen a June offer yet. Had similar ones in April & May (May offer had less FP than April offer). Slots/VP only, last trip was >6m ago. I was definitely down last time, no idea how many points.

Edit: Whoops, I only have a 2 day offer.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
    Only 2nd trip for year :(
  3. CreditRocks

CreditRocks Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been only getting two free night offers (which I think is standard). But given that I'm a low roller, it's probably a good offer haha.

4. Seven_OUT

Seven_OUT Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nothing in mail box

That sounds like a pretty good offer. As primarily a craps player - last time I called in I had about 11,000 tier points on me but wouldnt know now because Identity online Sucks!
    Last year I would get 2 nights, 50 dining, 50 table match play but this year- Nothing! Ive played the same amount on 2 separate trips at the end of last yr but havent heard anything. Bummer

Enjoy your stay, Cosmo terraces are the BEST rooms in vegas imo. Good luck!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.