1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo - Are all of your offers using the same code?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BreakEven, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BreakEven

BreakEven Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just noticed that every free stay offer I've gotten for the last year+ has the same code. Offers prior to that had different codes (sometimes just a number was different, sometimes the codes were the same for months at a time).

Anyone have a secret decoder ring to how these work? Just curious.

I know back in the good old Grazie days, you could change some of the numbers in the offer code to see what people higher up the gambling chain were being offered. It let me know that I was something like a "level 8" player (which was near the bottom).

Only 2nd trip for year :(
  2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah the codes have some meaning but I don't think by themselves they tip you off to a play level like the old Grazie or MGM codes

DNLR5: 2 nights midweek or $200 resort credit per night Fri-Sat
    DNLN5: 2 nights anytime, $85 freeplay
    DNLHT4: 4 nights any time, $40 freeplay

Eta: These offers were sequential as I started moving my MGM play to Cosmo. If there's any pattern, it's that the letter after the "DNL" moves up as my play moved up. Could mean something, could be a coincidence.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The codes are pretty standard. The gf and I see the same codes over and over, they're not unique to each player. I will look through some of my old emails and post some codes of y'all want.

Here are some codes I've gotten that haven't been listed or differ in the offer if already listed.

DNLN5 2 nights anytime $65 in Identity Play but have also gotten it without any Identity play so i assume code is more tied to nights and restrictions thereof.
    DNLN4 2 nights anytime $100 in promo chips
    DNLP4 2 night Sun-Fri or $100 resort credit if staying Saturday
    DNLQ4 2 nights Sun-Thur or $75 resort credit per night Fri-Sat
    DNLHT4 4 nights but no freeplay or promo chips

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  4. BreakEven

BreakEven Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting. I didn't look closely enough to see that pattern. Thanks for sharing.

I've seen various amounts of freeplay for them too (even the same code, like $25-85 for the 4 night code).

Only 2nd trip for year :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.