1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots Cosmo $25k BJ & $25k Slot tourney

Discussion in 'Slots' started by CoachSt, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoachSt

CoachSt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been invited to a few of these, but will finally be in town for the August one. Has anyone participated in one of these before? If so, what can you tell me about them as far as # of participants, rounds/length of sessions etc. I tried to transfer my admission to the last tourney but they are very strict apparently.

I am in town for my fantasy football draft and a wedding. My plane ticket is booked to leave early on the Monday (of the Sun/Mon tourney) . . . wondering what the typical timing of these tourneys are and if I should change my plane ticket or wait and see?

Thanks, you guys are awesome!

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the final round will be Monday and it will be late in the afternoon. so assuming you make it, you will need to change your flight. they always do one round early and one round late so that you have to hang around all day with nothing to do but gamble.

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    im also invited and rsvped.

it says 25th bj tourny and 26th slot tourney

are you sure the bj final round will be monday as the slots is on monday,

psss i called them and theyre clues about the times and specifics

4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ok, if there's 2 separate tournaments, each one might be just one day. in that case, the early rounds will be in the morning and the final rounds will be in the evening. so if you wanted to play in the tourney that was only Sunday, you'd be fine.

the thing about these events is you just never know, so you have to get the sheet from them. they will have a sheet with all the rules and details and everything that will tell you exactly what you want to know.

5. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    im going to stop by before the tourny to see if i cant get times and stuff from them,i live behind the cosmo so its a close walk

6. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been invited to numerous "75k BJ tournaments" and "150k tournaments" at Cosmo and absolutely nobody there can ever answer the most basic questions about the schedule, prize pool, or number of participants. They look at you as if you were from another planet asking these fundamental questions. Therefore, I have never attended a single one.

Also with Cosmo they seem to offer you the tournament (about which nobody knows anything) OR your usual free play and F&B, which is much more transparent.

7. AceTen

AceTen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received that offer as well. I think it's better to go with F&B and Freeplay in my opinion, it's more obvious what you'll be walking away with. If you don't have a F&B offer, then why not, give it a try!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.