1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Contacting MyVegas Support to report chips not adding into my total

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Beach Crazy, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Anyone ever tried to contact support via the website? Supposedly they will respond within a few days but I sent a question a week ago and still have not heard back from them. When I collect my chips from "Help From Friends" they are not adding into my total number of chips. Anyone else encounter this problem or have any suggestions?

2. Smallz23

Smallz23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never had a problem with their support system. Witu their new update and whatnot .. I'm sure they're getting tons of emails with issues and bugs etc.

3. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sometimes people share....or gift more than one time in a 24 hour period and if you've already collected from them....even though it says the chips are there....you don't get credit for them.
    sometimes people hit that "share" that will come up if your game has been idle for a while.... and often times you've already shared with some of these people. Another reason is that people will just hit "collect and send all".....which will generate another "gift" which will post as chips that you can't collect
    Hopefully this explains it somewhat for you

4. namja

namja Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I notice that SOMETIMES, the chips are already added when you get the friends pop up screen, even before you hit collect.
    So when I hit Receive/Send All, nothing happens with the graphics of chips being collected since they have already been added to my chip total.

I don't always keep track of how many chips I have, but sometimes (due to my OCD), I stop playing when I have exactly 100,000 chips left.
    Then when I come back later, I'd notice that there were 100,025 chips when I didn't collect anything from my friends yet.

Again, this happens SOME of the time when I play.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.