1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Confusion about Room Comp

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by itsjustmeinidaho, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itsjustmeinidaho

itsjustmeinidaho Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have enough points for a weekday comp and a weekend comp that I want - and I'm afraid things will change before my trip and I won't be able to get them later. We aren't going to Vegas till the end of October. That is further out than 90 days, but I see where it says you can book out further than 90 days? Very confused on this. Could I purchase these comps now and book for October or do I need to wait?

2. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should be able to. You have to "redeem" within 90 days. The process of booking is redeeming, but the stay doesn't have to be within the 90 days. I redeemed my hotel stay for May way back in December. Unless it's changed.

3. itsjustmeinidaho

itsjustmeinidaho Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much! I realize I don't have quite enough for the weekday and weekend (was originally looking at a bonus weekend night) but maybe I'll just go ahead and redeem the weekday now and keep playing towards my weekend night and then book them together.

4. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would make sure you can book them together. If you redeem/book 1 night and then later your 2nd night choice is not available, you are stuck sticking with that 1 night. Or you lose the points. Once you book, it is non-refundable. If you wait to book both nights and you can't find 2 nights together that work for you, you can get both of them refunded.

Hope that makes sense. :)

5. ahardinjr

ahardinjr Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also if for some reason you can't redeem them for the nights you want you can simply cancel the pending reward and get your points credited back to your MyVegas account...so there is really no risk in trying.

6. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you aloud to combine them? It does say "may not be used in conjunction with any other offer" and "not available for existing or consecutive reservations"

The wording seems to be slightly different for each property though.

Curious if anyone tried...

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.