1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Confusing Marketing Alert: Rose. Rabbit. Lie.

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by PopMegaphone, Dec 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PopMegaphone

PopMegaphone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone heard specific details regarding upcoming "Rose. Rabbit. Lie." show/restaurant/bar/club "thing" at the Cosmo? I'm an interested customer who'll be leaving for Vegas in a couple of weeks, but thus far details are scarce and extremely confusing. There are three shows a night, the first 2 are 70 minute shows for $125 and the last show is $30 for 20 min. These shows are produced by Spiegelworld, the same folks who created Absinthe. Cool.

But wait. There's also a restaurant. Does the 125 price include dinner or if I reserve a table do I also get to see the show?

But wait. There's classic cocktails. Is there a bar I can stop by for a few drinks?

But wait. It's a social club. Is there a club like atmosphere with dancing?

Whatever it is, I'm sure it's a lot of fun.

I think.

For what it's worth, I think dinner and the show are separate, but it took some work to figure that out.

*sigh* First world problems suck.

2. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ive seen talked about it in the papers out here, but its very confusing.

try calling.

right now seems expensive for a experiment

try beacher smadhouse for a show much cheaper atleast you know what you get

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  3. LA2VegasTrekkers

LA2VegasTrekkers High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry I can't help you, OP, but it sounds really interesting. Here in Hollywood, we have a place called Supperclub that my husband and I go to every once in a while. This thing sounds similar. It's $125 per person, but includes a four course gourmet meal and a signature cocktail. You enter and receive your cocktail, while small hors devours are served. There is usually some entertainment during this time, like dancers or acrobats moving around the room among the guests. Then you're seated on large beds for dinner where you eat, lounging-style while several acts (singers, fire dancers, strip-tease, etc.) occur in the middle of the room. After desert, a DJ takes over and the place turns into a night club. For the original price, you can stay for the club, but you have to pay extra if you want to keep your seat. It's a great time! Would be cool to see something like that in Vegas.

4. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. phan

phan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting that PDF. Does anyone else have additional information? We will be in Vegas Wed-Sat this week. We may give it a try on Friday, depending on our luck finding any other adventures. If we go I will give a full report when we return!

6. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hoping to get some reviews of it from peeps on here before next trip. Sounds awesome and hopefully worth the hype

7. BenjaminNicholas

BenjaminNicholas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's overpriced dinner theater... Teatro Zinzanni, Supperclub, SleepNoMore, Le Soiree, Queen Of The Night and others all have the same concept.

I'd wait for reviews. Some folks can do these things well (Sleep No More in NYC), while some feel like total tourist traps (Le Soiree, Supperclub).

8. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    seen some interior vids looked cool but will wait for reviews of people who spend some time in there

9. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you haven't already, may want to read the reviews on Yelp. One girl, Alice L., posted 13 pictures of the menu prices and food she ordered on her review. My group is debating for our May trip.

Hope this helps.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/rose-rabbit-lie-las-vegas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.