1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

confused about mlife onlne offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by garfan, Apr 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garfan

garfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am going to vegas for 8 days,

when I lot onto my mlife offers, I have a great offer for Mandalay Bay, but only for 4 of the first night I am in town
    I notice on some of my offers it says that you cannot combine with any other within 72 hours but not on all of them

can I book at mandalay bay and then one of the others ones that doesn't have the 72hour thing
    or can I book at mandalay bay and my husband book the other days at a different hotel

2. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you can find another offer without the 72 hour rule attached then most around this board say you should be able to use it in conjunction with the 4 nights at MB. From my personal experience, I have never seen an offer from MLife that didn't include the 72 hour rule and they are very strict about this rule. You may be able to use just your tier discount for the last 4 nights.

If your husband and your accounts are not linked then each of you should be able to book offers so long as you both have them available. If he logs on and has 4 nights from MB as well then you should be good to go. Or you could choose another hotel he has offers from. This would not violate the 72 hour rule.

I personally can't last more than 3-4 nights in Vegas with the gambling, clubs and constant booze so more power to you! :beer:

3. garfan

garfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my husband and my account is link
    thank you klawrey

did some searching, and I can stay at mandalay bay for 5 nights thru my mlife offer and then book Monte Carlo online through their website for the last 3 nights at the same rate as my tier discount on mlife website but get 2 free buffets - I am a very low roller

just not sure if I want to stay 5 nights at mandalay bay

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I'm interpreting you correctly, the offer from Mandalay Bay is not fully comped (because 5 nights comped it a big offer and you say you're a low roller).

And the offer from Monte Carlo, although the room price is the same as your Tier Discount there, includes 2 free buffets. So it is an "offer", so you run into the 72-hour rule

The website probably won't prevent you from booking both (although I have not been able to book anything on the website for months because of a software bug), but since they are both offers, you may run into a hassle at Monte Carlo with them giving you the buffets. You won't run into any hassle if you just book the Tier Discount at Monte Carlo.

5. garfan

garfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it is just a cheap rate at mandalay bay $19 a night for the first 3 nights
    thinking about just booking 3 nights at mandalay bay and using the tier discount at monte carlo

6. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That should work with no problems. A Tier Discount is not technically an "offer". I got that confirmed by MLife a few weeks ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.