1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Confirmation sent to old email with old name?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Chrisnewton, Jun 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrisnewton

Chrisnewton Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all

My wife has just redeemed some of her coins for a buffet at the Aria.

She did this on her tablet, she put her email address in and we thought all was ok.

However I have just checked her old email address and the confirmation has been sent there and to make matters worse it's under her maiden name and not her new married name.

Is there any way we can change this? And also how can I stop that from happening again the next time she redeems her coins?

Thanks all

Chris

2. Chrisnewton

Chrisnewton Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just an update managed to refund the reward, so went on Facebook this time to try again, we put her married name in this time again and new email address, bought the reward but same thing happens, it ignores the details and sends confirmation to old email address and under maiden name?

3. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check your facebook profile. She may still have her maiden name and old email listed in there.

4. Chrisnewton

Chrisnewton Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi thanks for the reply but no, she has only ever had this Facebook under her new name. Last year she still used her maiden name even though she was married because her passport still had 1 year to run.

So last year when we redeemed the rewards we used her old name etc when filling in the rewards. But this year even though she is putting her new details in when redeeming her rewards it's ignoring them and using last year's?

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MyVegas only uses the info you plugged in the first time you purchased a reward. The only way you might be able to get this changed is contact their support people.

6. carrie_dave_and_cody

carrie_dave_and_cody Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The same thing happened to me last year, I took a copy of our marriage license with us when we went and had no problems redeeming rewards.

7. Chrisnewton

Chrisnewton Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got in touch with my Vegas help and they sorted it all for me

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.