1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Comps posting from Great Race?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by sybgal, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't remember which - is it tomorrow (10/31) or Thursday (11/1). I'm just anxious to see them on my account for my trip in March... :)

2. MWJ51102

MWJ51102 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was thinking it was 11/15, but I'm not sure.

3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The last time I read the rules it was 11/15. I doubt they have changed them. (That was about 3 weeks ago).

I have plenty of comps in my account right now & some to spare but I thought it might be a nice trip to blow some on myself on some junk I really don't need like something in the Paris gift shop, one last meal at Range, etc. BUT I don't want to blow them if there will be an issue with crediting of the great race comps. If that makes any sense lol!!! I think I will be getting $450 more. However, my trip ends on 11/13 - so I probably will end up being conservative again this trip..............Although another $64 limo ride is sounding REALLY good right now. (plus tip of course!).

4. cardfelon

cardfelon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This might be stupid but what is the great race comps? I assume this is a CET property thing?

5. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes - during the summer they had a promo. You would earn some points at each property (or regional area of properties) that you earned 25 points in during a single day. Property values ranged from 1 pt to 3 pts. You then earned additional comp dollars based on your points. I think minimum was $100 or $150. The 'earn' period ended around beginning of October I believe.

6. volfaninbama

volfaninbama High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is Nov. 15. Please post if any hit before then. Looking forward to my 75k!

7. dunebug81

dunebug81 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I asked the TR desk at Flamingo today and the women working both said 11/15.

8. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, crap ... 11/15 is sure not good for us. Our upcoming Vegas trip ends on the 14th !! :Þ

9. wroberson

wroberson Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just earned a point to keep my points alive. I won 10 bucks playing 3 handed VP. Followed that up with 4 losing hands at the craps table. Not one player made point.

Just keeping the thread alive. Just a few more days until the new point post to the account.

10. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did cofirm with CET that I would be getting $500 - they said by the 15th. So I'm hoping they dump them in a bit sooner - just for my peace of mind.

11. MWJ51102

MWJ51102 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Who did you call? Just the Total Rewards Department?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.