1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Comps from games that don't earn points?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by VegasSchemer, Jun 7, 2016.

1. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just double checking: If I play games like video roulette that say on the machine that they don't earn points, they still contribute to my theo, right? I am an mLife player. Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  2. eksantirik

eksantirik Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, based on my bubble craps experience at Bellagio, two years ago. Despite the warning of no points, I did use my card (and also a slot attendant advised to do so). I played a lot, as I kept winning. Started with $20 and after a couple hours of play, cashed out $500+.

At the end of the trip, before I checked out of Aria, I went to the Mlife desk, and they comped me $28. That was the first time I got back-end comps, so I attributed that to my bubble craps play at Bellagio. Because the rest of my play was as usual, which is never rewarded with such comps.

3. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's very likely correct. Take as evidence how places like Cosmo don't award points, but do award comps based on table play. I earn miniscule points as a table player at various places and get better comps than my SO who is all slots.

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the machine accepts your card to track play you can assume that it is being tracked for your theoretical.

5. notfromconcentrate

notfromconcentrate Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly. There's literally no point in having a card slot otherwise.