1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Comps comparison based on NYNY Wheel spin

Discussion in 'Comps' started by LV_Bound, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I understand the comps....a bit, but it is hard to truly compare because if someone says they play the penny slots and someone says they play the $1 slots the person playing the penny slots could actually be betting more.

This past weekend we stayed and played mostly at NYNY. As you know they are having their Wheel spin for prizes. You get 1 pull per 500 points.
    During our 4 night stay I qualified for 9 pulls.

Based on 9 pulls this means I earned somewhere between 4,500 and 5,000 points.

For those who received about 9 pulls during your stay, what did you get comped?
    I am wondering because we felt a bit short changed this trip in terms of comps compared to previous trips.

2. Vegasstar33

Vegasstar33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry to be nosey but what did you get with your 9 pulls? :licklips:

3. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mostly nothing but on one of the pulls we won free entry into the NYNY Pub where the dueling pianos are located.
    My wife and i laughed as we always thought entry was free anyway.

4. Vegasstar33

Vegasstar33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    oh wow! Sorry that i asked! LOL

I remember the Wynn having one and I think they still do for all new Red card users and I think their prizes are much better!!

I'm going to be in Vegas in June staying at the Bellagio, I think I might just skip the NYNY "prize" wheel.....

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.