1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Comps at the Golden Nugget.

Discussion in 'Comps' started by earth-3, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earth-3

earth-3 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will $25 to $50 average bets for 2 to 4 hours a day get much at the Nugget? I don't get suckered into betting more just for a comp, but what I am suggesting certainly would be within reason for me. I'm looking at a five night stay in the fall. For this duration and type of play, I can get a fair amount credited off the bill on the strip. This will be my first stay ever downtown.

2. darrenfromindy

darrenfromindy Low-Roller

I'm a $50 bettor and my experience with Golden Nugget is that they are tight with rooms, but VERY generous with food (from the pit). you have to ask/angle for your comped food though. It's still old school at GN. You will get deeply discounted room mailers for your play.

3. JackH

JackH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ditto above message
    GN has the worst comps >>They make Mlife, TR and others look like Santa Claus
    I won't spend a nickel there

4. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I put in some slot play there. I kept getting 3 free nights and 50-100 in free play. They only stopped comping me after I gave them minimal play. I don't think their offers are to bad. Nothing amazing but if you drop some money there they will give you a free room

5. LOCALGAMBLER77

LOCALGAMBLER77 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tight, tight, tight

I used to gamble at the Golden Nugget frequently, but they never ever gave me anything except a buffet or some nonsense. As someone else said here, they comp practically nothing. I really don't know how they stay in business, I don't play there anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.