1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Comped Suites

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bull1029, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bull1029

bull1029 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm finally ready to redeem for the first time. Had my eye on the Mirage suite, but not sure if it's available any longer.

I'd still like to get two separate nights in a suite. Which are still available and you would reccommend?

Thanks in advance.

2. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are not any suites anymore. Just your standard room at properties for 1 night only and you can't redeem the same reward twice. The only way you can get back to back nights is if you were to redeem a week night and weekend night back to back or a week night and a week night bonus (if available). They have also astronomically raised the cost, MGM standard room week night is like 85,500 LP and a weekend night is like 227,500 LP. Play Studios as substantially water the game down with less LP earnings and higher costs for lesser rewards.

You can view all your reward options under the reward tab in the game....

3. rgerards

rgerards Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria is still really nice though, assuming u have the LP for that.

4. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The two night Mirage suite (along with all the other suites and multi-room offers) disappeared in May. My wife had enough LP's for it before it disappeared, but was a few levels shy of unlocking it as it was level locked. As soon as we hit out 90 day window for our July trip, we purchased the NYNY 2 night spa suite as a back-up, hoping to return it and get the Mirage suite when she had hit the unlock level. Well, she was one level away when all the good room offers were pulled (suites, multi night rooms, no resort fees) and replaced with the current ones. We ended up using the 2 night NYNY spa suite. Two days after the good room offers were removed, she got to the level that would have unlocked the Mirage Suite.

5. bull1029

bull1029 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow

So there's no way to redeem two nights at the same property? In that case, which room offer is the best?

I'm thinking I'd still like to stay in the Mirage area....

6. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can redeem 2 nights but you have to redeem 2 of your 3 rewards to do so. Also it would have to be two separate rewards such as "Weeknight Comp Room" and "Weekend Comp Room" so you'd have to stay on a Thursday and Friday or Saturday and Sunday night. If you are lucky you could get a "Weeknight Comp Room Bonus" but it will have to fall on certain dates. These dates are listed at different websites that you will see when you click the reward in the myVegas game. I believe Mirage for example is www.mirage.com/myvegasdates. *Upon review Mirage only has "Weeknight Comp Room Bonus" or "Weekend Comp Room Bonus" so you are limited to the dates listed. If you want a room with less restrictions you'll have to look to the South Strip (Luxor, Excalibur, MGM, NY-NY)

Like I said before, they have significantly cheapened the game. You earn less LP and and it costs more LP for less of a reward. Thankfully, I get comped rooms at MLife properties so I use myVegas for some free or discounted food.

7. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You could do the following dates at the Mirage:

Saturday November 23rd - 126,000 lps Weekend comp bonus
    Sunday November 24th - 52,500 lps Weekday comp bonus

Saturday November 30th - 126,000 lps
    Sunday December 1st - 52,500 lps

Saturday December 14th - 126,000 lps
    Sunday December 15th - 52,500 lps

Saturday December 21st - 126,000 lps
    Sunday December 22nd - 52,500 lps

Saturday January 4th - 126,000 lps
    Sunday January 5th - 52,500 lps

Saturday January 11th - 126,000 lps
    Sunday January 12th - 52,500 lps

That's pretty much it.. and you have to redeem, then call them and see if there is any availability. Basically they want you to get the one night, and pay for your additional nights at your Mlife rate. Also don't forget you have to pay the $28 resort fee each night.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.