1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Comped Rooms at the Monte Carlo

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by jgr789, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgr789

jgr789 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm wondering if I can get more than a one night stay at the Monte Carlo using LP's? Would I have to try to get a weekday then a weekend night back to back? Or could I try to get two weekdays? The language when you click on that choice is confusing to me.

I'm looking at possibly going in December so I'm also thinking that I shouldn't redeem the points until October so that our stay would be three months away. Is this how it works?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

2. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can only get one of each reward, so you can get multiple nights if they are different rewards (for example, if offered, you can get 1 weeknight comp, 1 weeknight comp *bonus*, 1 weekend comp, and 1 weekend comp *bonus* for a total of 4 nights). You will need to check the calendar to make sure all nights you wish to book are actually available, though.

If you intend to book a room reward, you will want to redeem your LPs for the reward as soon as you have enough for all the nights you wish to book, as you can book more than 3 months in advance. One caveat, however, is that once you call in to book a room, you cannot get refunded (you can change the date, but you cannot cancel), so before you book make sure all days you want are still available.

3. pompous

pompous Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is the "bonus?"

4. MoneyToBurn

MoneyToBurn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. MoneyToBurn

MoneyToBurn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The first three weekends in December are presently available for four nights using LPs, noting that the third weekend you can only get the 18th-21st, and not the 20th-23rd. So, you would get one weekday night, one bonus weekday, one weekend, and one bonus weekend for a total of 196, 500 LP. Note that if you haven't bought any chip packages you are limited to three rewards, but if you have, four nights in the Monte Carlo are doable at that time.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  6. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In May, I booked a weeknight and bonus weeknight to MC for part of my Vegas trip next week. They allowed me to book them consecutively. I have since confirmed them over the phone.

I may have to check in/out each day, but I will see.

I hope to not have any problems, but will report back if I do! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.