1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Comped room booked, future bookings effected?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by lvpeg, Mar 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lvpeg

lvpeg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I currently have a reservation at Bally's for next month for 3 nights comped. I plan on going to Vegas again during the summer. My current offers are not great. Is this because I have a current reservation. I plan to gamble at my current level in April. Will my offers get better after I get back? I know comps at CET constantly change, but I wondered if you have something on the books, does if effect additional bookings?

2. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've not seen a current comped booking have any effect on stuff coming up in the future. It's based on your current play, not what you have booked.

3. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They probably won't send you anything new for the period you have booked but it shouldn't affect offers before and after your reservation.

4. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you book through the TR website? I always book comped rooms from CET. I did last year and again this year.
    I booked Bally's and Planet Hollywood twice this year for a total of 15 days all comped.
    I already know when and where i'm staying May, August, and November.
    If i need to change something i can modify it. Since my rooms are comped, you won't be charged on your credit card till check out (if resort fees occur, for example).
    So look at the rate calender and see if your days are comped in the summer, all the hotels at CET will come up. You can then pick and choose. Summer is usually the slowest time of the year overall, so many days will probably be comped from a few properties.

5. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely go to "Reservations" and choose your dates.....if it's a different month, you probably have several comp'd days available. I've made as many as 3 reservations over a six month period online. Not a problem....always do better than my offers this way. Good luck!

6. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Supposedly not and normally I would concur but after booking my previous trip about 4 months in advanced my offers really sucked. Not sure if it was a coincidence or not.

7. lvpeg

lvpeg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree LV_Bound. I was able to book 3 nights comped in April, but in July it shows not many comped rooms. I would have thought July would be easier to get comped rooms than April. I am going thru the rate calendar-it always shows better rates than trying my offers.

8. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess I'm just lucky, but we booked a stay @ Caesars comped for December and when I looked today for a possible July trip our rates had gone down. Not @ Caesars but at most other CET properties. I just kept a close eye on the TR site because it seems that the offers do change.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.