1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Comped room + Another room

Discussion in 'Comps' started by 7out7, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7out7

7out7 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello, my GF is using a comp at MGM(linked account) for a trip with her mom/sister, and I'm looking to join her for a couple days in a separate room. I figure I have 4(probably 3 options).

1)A 2nd comp. 99% sure I can't use 2 mlife comps, guess I'm checking to see if that's changed.

2)MyVegas.

3)Pay. Now here is where I need help. If I pay for a room, can I get it comped off at the end based on play, even if I have a comp being used on my account? Probably at NYNY or Luxor, if that matters.

4)PH or the Trop. How are these places for back end comps? I only play at Mlife and V/P. Both are more expensive than I want to pay.

2. easy_money

easy_money Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1)Was this a corporate offer? Do you have a host ?If so, you can try to see if the past history warrants COMP of 2 rooms.

2)Unsure.

3)If you decide to pay for the room, before checking out you can verify with the on-duty hosts to see if your play warrants it. You mentioned linked accounts, so the initial COMP room is also under your name. So that means your play would have to play off the amount of the first initial room first.

4)Back end comps, more dependent on your level play. Without more information, unable to determine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.