1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

comped during CES

Discussion in 'Comps' started by dostoy, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dostoy

dostoy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked a trip in December for January 8-12. I was able to get one night at the California, one night at MGM and 2 nights at Harrah's all comped. I had no idea until today that it was CES that week. First of all how did I get comped for any days that week? I am a low roller maybe 1200 for the whole trip, play mostly craps and Pai Gow, the only slot I play is Lions Share.

Also what are the table mins like during CES? I like 5 dollar tables cause it gives me the option to play lower, and 10 Pai Gow. Never been during a major conference before.

I seem to always make this mistake, last year I booked during the Rodeo with out knowing.

2. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ces is the 7th thru 10th this year. and now that avn isnt happening at the same time rooms have become easier.

people fly in usualy the 6th or 7th and are checking out the 9th or day of 10th now.

you wont have problem with tables at mgm ces doesnt effect it to far from convention. and harrahs you can go to any cet prop and play and there will be plenty of 15$ and up tables,.

rates will be more on the weekend nothing to do with ces

3. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Most CET properties will keep low min tables. Bally's usually has at least some sort of table that stays at $5 (UTH for example) at all times. I'm pretty sure you can find $10 BJ and craps tables there as well as Harrah's. I also think Planet Hollywood maintains a $10 BJ table at the carnival pit as well, dont rememver if the adjacent craps table was $10 though. This is based on my recollection from last January.

4. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I mainly play slots but have been in Vegas a few times during CES and the gaming floors aren't all the busy during the week of the conference. The attendees of CES affect more of the dining and show aspects of Vegas. I booked last week and was able to get in on a 5 day comp for the entire week with a pretty good offer and am staying on the strip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.