1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Companion Tickets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Readingfanman, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Readingfanman

Readingfanman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a feeling I know the answer to this, but can I buy a free CDS show ticket with one reward and then get a companion ticket with another essentially making it 2 free tickets, or does it have to be 2 fully separate tickets?

I have a strong feeling it'll have to be two separate ones, but we shall see!

NFL Championship Weekend
  2. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are referring to myvegas....for the Bogo cirque shows you must purchase one with $$ and then the second one is free. Your instincts were right ;)

3. Readingfanman

Readingfanman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thats a shame! Will have to try get the girlfriends account up to 40K points then for the free ticket.

NFL Championship Weekend
  4. Smallz23

Smallz23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got lucky! I redeemed 2 premium to zarkana.. My bf redeemed the BOGOF premium for my sister and her bf. 260k + 5k .. We had trouble reaching and rep over the phone (my sis and I both waited 20-30 over the phone until we gave up and went directly to box office). We asked a receptionist to help us book the tickets and she called myvegas and got through immediately. For some odd reason we were both eligible for 2 comped premium seats. My boyfriend doesn't even play myvegas.. He only played enough to get 5k for th BOGOF. Sweet deal.. We tipped her well. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.