1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Companion Pass?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Jane42, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jane42

Jane42 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would like to purchase the Shark Reef passes for my sister and her son.

If I purchase the two pass it will be 60,000 - to purchase one pass and a companion pass, it will be 16,000.

What is the difference and will I be able to give the passes to my sister and her son?

Also, my sister said that her friend used her account to purchase a room or show - she can't remember which - for her ex-husband. When purchasing, she put his name and email address when checking out and that he was able to use it. Is this even possible? I was surprised because I thought you were not able to share loyalty points with others and it states that the information you use needs to match your account.

2. bwatson23

bwatson23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Difference is for people that don't want to use two rewards, just one with the two passes. It's paying a premium.

But to answer your question, I'm not sure if you can give them your passes? Are you all going together?

3. Jane42

Jane42 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for your reply.

I will be in Vegas with them but do not want to do Shark Reef so thought I could pick up the tickets or however it works and then give the tickets to them.

I have only redeemed MyVegas for rooms and buffets. Was not sure how the event redemptions were handled.

4. bwatson23

bwatson23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think if you pick up the passes at the MLife desk and they are handed over to you, whatever you decide to do with them after that should be fine, right?

5. Jane42

Jane42 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thats what I am hoping, [email protected]!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.