1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Comp Question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Reeder1700, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reeder1700

Reeder1700 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is my spending for non gaming activities used for a potential comp room in the future?

In other words if I spend a lot of money at CET restaurants or on show tickets, cabanas, etc. will that spending influence future offers or is only gaming used to calculate comps?

If so it may influence me on restaurant and possibly show choices on my next visit.

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gaming is what gets you actual comps. Though if your players club rewards spending and you advance into a higher tier then you can certainly use benefits that are included with the tier which at Diamond with CET includes a few shows.

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope.

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hotel spend won't affect room offers, but at CET you earn $.01 in Reward Credits for every $1 of hotel spend and at Cosmo you earn $.05.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Comps are based on average play. They do comps with the hope you will gamble at the same level as your past average, and maybe more. And, it is assumed you will gamble enough to COVER the cost of whatever they are comping you. No gamble, no return for them. So, sorry Charlie.

By the way, 99% of the posts here are "comp questions". Try to be more descriptive when posting.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.