1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Comp question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Spottedfool, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spottedfool

Spottedfool Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I am booking for the Excalibur March 24th-26th. I have just at 10k loyalty. The mid week comp is 25k. Playing like I have been I will or should have well beyond that come trip time. Free Thursday night and only pay for Friday night

Now can I book now and then call about the comp when I get the points or what is the best way you all suggest? Also do I have to book it at a specific site for the free room?

Thanks again you guys are great

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You mean April 25th? That's pretty soon! I would play more, and hurry up so that date doesn't fill up. If you are worried you won't have enough points I'd go ahead a book a room, then you can cancel it...

When you "buy" your reward they send you an e-mail with instructions on how to book over the phone. You need to book your room in advance. If you want to add more nights they will do that on the phone.

Also... that night at Excalibur is $30... do you really wanna play for it? Doesn't seem worth the money.. Maybe pay for your room, and use your points for something else.

Promo code for $30 that night.
    https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/bookingengine.aspx?pid=EXC&host=offer&show=rates&code=XE032514&kbid=1162904&sub=ITUDZ!W!XE032514!US

3. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Come On, You Blues!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, just pay for the room and use myVegas for a show or some F&B.

4. Spottedfool

Spottedfool Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good advice there. I booked it for 204 which is 40 cheaper than a few days ago. Appreciate the code.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.