1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Comp nights and special and discounted rates

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by michele14, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michele14

michele14 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know a few people as well as myself were wondering whether you could get a comp room and discounted or special rates so you could have multiple days. I was about to send a question to My Vegas Support when I saw in the frequently asked question the answer I needed. You can combine the Comp room reward with the discounted and special rates to give you multiple days. I need 3 nights at Mandalay Bay in August so I can use a comp night and will use either the $69 rate or the 25% off for the other 2 nights.

2. gebruiker

gebruiker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last month I did comp 3 days, myvegas 3 days, comp 3 days....no problems experienced whatsoever....

weehhhhhh
  3. eaglejohn

eaglejohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    myvegas is 1 day as of april 1, unless booked before

4. michele14

michele14 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, it is only one comp day but you can add the discounted days and/or special rate days.

5. mint

mint Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone!

Sorry for hijacking this thread. I have similar queries.

I will be heading to US in July, all the way from Asia.

My sibling and I have been playing myvegas slot for about 4 months, and we each have about 120 K plus loyalty points.

I understand that there is a recent change in the rules, whereby one player can only redeem one night comp stay per trip.

For my upcoming trip in July (5 days 4 nights, consisting of 2 weekends and 3 weekdays), my sibling and I will each claim a comp night weekend or weekday stay, and to top up the rest of the days with discounted days and/or special rates. Is this okay? Will we be allow to stay in the same room throughout the entire stay, between the comp night stay as well as the discounted days stay?

6. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. Just have them link the reservations together at check in. You may still need to go down after each reservation ends to have the room keys remade, but that's kind of hit and miss depending on the hotel or front desk clerk who makes your keys.

7. mint

mint Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, thanks for your replies!

Does it take long for the room keys to be remade?

Also, just wondering is it a must to make a phone call to the hotel for reservation. I'm located overseas. Can I make a reservation via email?

Lastly, will I be able to request for a double bed room?

Thank you!

Last edited: May 10, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.