1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Commonwealth/Laundry Room Reservation process and number?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Yall, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yall

Yall Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Taking my old army buddy out on a Fremont pub crawl for his 50th birthday. He's into fancy cocktails, history, etc. and I was thinking the Laundry Room at Commonwealth would be right up his alley.

Does anyone know the number you text for reservations, and how long in advance you should send in your request?

Last trip as a non-parent...
  2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    (702) 701-1466

Fun place, just send them a text. I would book now. Last fall I sent my request in 3 weeks before our trip, the time i wanted wasn't available so we had to go a little later in the evening.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  3. Yall

Yall Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you!

4. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't remember the details but it seems like they text you on the night of your reservation and you have to text back once you get there. When your time arrives they will text you again and tell you where to stand. A panel will open in the wall and a lady will take you inside.

We got to Commonwealth early and had a few drinks at the bar, it was happy hour, cheap drinks, like 2-3 bucks. Laundry room drinks are $15 each but they really try to custom make the drinks for your taste. I do like to have an Old Fashioned occasionally, so he made me something in those lines. There were two other couples (together) sitting at the bar, from Florida, we got to talking with them and eventually we were all tasting each others drinks.

BTW, my understanding is the online reservation system will not work for the Laundry Room.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  5. Yall

Yall Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They accepted my request for a reservation. Thanks to you both for the advice! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.