1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Comedy club next week

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Old Kansas Guy, Nov 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Kansas Guy

Old Kansas Guy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi! My wife and I (young and vibrant grandparent types) are flying into Vegas for a little R & R and staying center strip. We might be interested in a comedy club especially if we can get 241 tickets with a coupon etc.

My wife is not a prude but she is still offended from seeing Vinny Favorito a few years ago. She does not mind cursing and rude comments if they are funny but does not consider swearing alone to be entertaining.

Suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

2. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would highly recommend Brad Garrett's Comedy Show at MGM Grand....we seen at the end of August and loved the show.....Brad was not there that day but he puts some GREAT comedians on stage there...if he is on that day, he might be standing at the door taking tickets....heard he loves to mix with the people when they come in........but anyway's here's the site about his Comedy Show....and BTW we did get 2 for 1 tickets from MGM on a comped room...but I hear they can be had many other places....Try Best of Vegas site for tickets......

http://www.mgmgrand.com/entertainment/brad-garretts-comedy-club.aspx

3. dewey089

dewey089 Guru of Value

Trips to Las Vegas:
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.