1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Combo bachelor party/wedding semi-live from Encore!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by kingpasty, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingpasty

kingpasty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Ok this is my first attempt at a live trip report, so bear with me. The fiancée and I are heading out this afternoon with about 25 friends and family. Bachelor/bachelorette parties tonight, and getting married@ Vegas Weddings tomorrow! Should be a great time, I'll try to update frequently. Dinner tonight at wicked spoon, then it's off with the boys to Fremont street via limo.

2. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congratulations and have a blast!!!

3. ardee

ardee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ....and?

4. PSM

PSM Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats and have a blast (I'm sure you already are)! My fiance and I leave next Thursday for our weddings/honeymoon trip in Vegas with some friends and family, so I'll DEFINITELY enjoy reading your trip report.

Give us some more details when you have time (or when you get back) on which company/location you went with, how it went, etc.

5. kingpasty

kingpasty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok sorry for the delay, my cell service has been crap and obviously we've been busy.

So to kick off the trip, Southwest have us and our wedding party free cocktails on the plane. Score! Unfortunately Southwest also forgot to put our bags on the plane in okc, and were unable to even tell us where the hell they were. Talk about a panicked bride to be! Thankfully we got them later Sunday night and all was good.

We got hitched yesterday at Vegas Weddings and it was awesome! Definitely can't say enough about them. Reception at cosmo was afterwards, followed by the big yellow hummer courtesy of nts limo.

I'll post pics when I get home, and hope to update at least once more here!

6. PSM

PSM Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sounds great! And holy crap on the wedding dress scare!!!! My fiance is extremely relaxed as far as brides-to-be go, but she would be FREAKING OUT if we were in that situation! Wow, you've almost made me a little nervous now thinking about this as a possibility. I'll make sure to NOT mention this post to her lol. She is absolutely in love with her dress and I don't even know how terrible I'd feel if she thought it was lost on the airline.

7. kingpasty

kingpasty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fortunately we had carried on the wedding dress. Still didn't have anything else though ..

8. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congratulations!!!

9. ardee

ardee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the update.

Glad your ceremony and celebration went well for you.
    Congrats on your new life together! :beer:
    Looking forward to the trip report.

10. kingpasty

kingpasty High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok one last update before we leave. Gambling has been ok, no big wins but really haven't gotten near down too badly anywhere. Last night we played let it ride at binions for 4 hours and lost 5 bucks!

So Southwest called this morning and let us know our flight had been pushed back until late tonight due to weather. I checked kayak and found a room at Harrahs for 33 bucks, tax included. Encore is booked and wouldn't let us get late checkout, so a quick call to Harrahs later, we have waived early check in fee and waived early departure fee and a crash room for 7 hours. Not bad!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.