1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Combining Room Awards & Resort Credit

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by BellaBlvd, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BellaBlvd

BellaBlvd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sorry in advance if this has already been asked and answered.

I have a Monday night comp room at Aria. I'm looking to book the Sunday night before it on a SmarterVegas promo that includes $50 resort credit. Then I have a booking for Tuesday-Friday with another $25 in resort credit.

When I check in will they be able to combine all the reservations, and will that $50 apply through the whole stay or will I need to use it right away on the Sunday night?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The resort credits are only available for the nights the offer was booked for. The $50 would need to all be used on Sunday.

3. BellaBlvd

BellaBlvd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! I know I can use it quick I was just hoping to add to the $25 :beer:

4. scohitch

scohitch Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've had MGM issues with a similar situation over a 10 day period at Excalibur. They had us checking in and out three times over the ten days with no guarantee of the same room. It took a letter to the President asking if we could stay at his place in order to get it fixed so they were all combined. We had it straightened out before arrival but just be wary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.