1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Combining myvegas rooms with booked Rooms

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Shipppp09, Aug 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shipppp09

Shipppp09 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im currently looking at cheap ways i could get me and 3 of my friends over to Vegas. They do not play myvegas, its only myself.

Ive previously purchased some packages before so i currently have 4 rewards to redeem.

Would this be a possibility? Lets say at Luxor for example

Arrive Saturday 4th Oct.

Saturday 4th - Book and pay for double queen - sleeps 4
    Sunday 5th - Book and pay for double queen - sleeps 4
    Monday 6th - Book and pay for double queen - sleeps 4
    Tues 7th - Midweek comp bonus
    Wed 8th - Midweek comp bonus
    Thurs 9th - Midweek comp bonus
    Fri 10th - Weekend comp bonus

This is of course if those dates are available - i just picked those at random to know if its a possibility.

Im not sure what room luxor provide you with for your free nights so im not sure if that would work, also they may frown upon 4 people sharing a double queen?

But theoretically would that work?

2. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The room you get with the reward is a Pyramid Deluxe which can come with two queen beds and says the room is for up to 4 people so that part wouldn't be a problem. You would be able to link the two reservations after making them so Ido t see any problem with your plan if the dates are available.

3. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I am not too Vegas experienced in general so perhaps it isn't a real policy they hold people too, but they may charge a surcharge for over 2 people. Even though rooms can sleep 4 they are often priced at double occupancy. I picked a random date 9/24 through the Luxor reservation system and if I say 1 room, 2 people, then a Pyramid Deluxe room with 2 queens is $42/night, if I say for 4 people it goes up to $102/night ($72 for 3 people so seems to be they are charging $30 per person over 2). I would assume if only 1 or 2 of you go to check-in and you are well behaved in the room then there wouldn't be any issue- they gave me 4 key cards for 2 of us as a courtesy at Mandalay Bay just since they demagnetize so frequently, so you can always ask for extra key cards and not mention the extra people.

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Luxor Bonus nights state they are not eligible for consecutive stays. In that case, you may need to do this:
    Tues 7th - Midweek comp bonus
    Wed 8th - Midweek comp
    Thurs 9th - Midweek comp bonus
    Fri 10th - Weekend comp bonus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.