1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Combining MyVegas Rewards with other offers

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by BigGTMike, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got an email from Monte Carlo offering Jan 4 @ $50 and Jan 5 comped.

The fine print says something along the lines of cannot be combined or used consecutively with other offers.

Does that mean I cannot use the MyVegas MC room comps I have available for Jan 2 and Jan 3 if I book that offer for the 4th and 5th?

2. beckers

beckers Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last month we booked offers at Mirage and also used free room from myVegas. I should think you could also do this at Monte Carlo. When I called to book my offer at Mirage I just asked him and he said sure so I booked my comped nights and went to myVegas and booked that as soon as I hung up.

3. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds good. Thanks for the input.

Think I'm gonna not MyVegas comp the Friday through myVegas though, now. 135,000 LP for a $60 night at my tier discount doesn't seem like the most efficient use of points. Still gonna try to get Thursday at 52,500 LP for the $47 night.

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did the same in April and next week at the Mirage. The only issue I had was with my room keys being deactivated after each "reservation" ended.

5. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They let me book and link no questions asked.

6. canusa9

canusa9 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Book them separate. Then call back and link the reservations together. We just did 5 nights at NYNY. 2 Mlife comp offer, 2 My Vegas rooms from my account, & 1 From my wife's account. After all the reservations were made separately, I called and linked them all together. When checking in, I confirmed they were linked. All went smooth & perfect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.