1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Combining mLife offer with MyVegas offer?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by PokrPlyr, Nov 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PokrPlyr

PokrPlyr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all,

I'm not sure if this has come up for anyone else, but here's my situation:

I have a night comped at Luxor through MyVegas loyalty points, and I wanted to extend my stay so I logged in to my mLife account, and found that I have a comp room offer from there as well!

My question is, can MyVegas promos and mLife comp offers be combined? My guess is no, but it never hurts to ask, right?! :thumbsup:

2. REELmoneySlotFan

REELmoneySlotFan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have done this before at the Mirage and encountered no problems. So yes, as far as I know it is possible (since I did it). MyVegas loyalty points don't always come for free. Many players pay for chips to play the game, so they basically pay for the room (or at least partially). It might be that MGM Resorts doesn't count room reservations through MyVegas as comped rooms....

3. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't combined room rewards with my M Life offers; as I get free rooms with my offers and don't need to use LP's for a room. I do use MyVegas rewards for extras if we think we will need them. I have seen many posts on players having success with using room rewards with an offer so you should fine :) Good luck and Enjoy!!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  4. miniwhale

miniwhale Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes you can combine them. Did it a couple weeks ago at Mandalay Bay. Fri-MyVegas, Sat/Sun comped with $125 food credit, Mon-MyVegas. When you check in at the desk, ask them to combine the reservations, so you keep your room. But they DO check you out, then back in, so your key may not work after being checked back in. It happened to us, and we had to wait in line to get it fixed (since it was check-in time). If you would be walking by the desk anyway, just stop by before 11 and have them take care of it for you.

5. PokrPlyr

PokrPlyr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies, folks!

I called them up and it was no problem. They told me to instruct the check-in desk that the MyVegas comp night is a "stayover", and that way I won't have to switch rooms.

What do you think my chances are of trying the $20 trick for an upgrade to a spa suite? Or am I just being greedy now? :evillaugh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.