1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Combined Mlife or Seperate for MyVegas

Discussion in 'Comps' started by jstkrzn, Jun 28, 2016.

1. jstkrzn

jstkrzn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am new to the Mlife scene but want to see what you guys think about something I thought about. My wife and I go to Vegas about every year and a half or so and just recently have I signed up for a Mlife card to see if we can get any comps, rooms, etc. for our play next trip.

Collectively, we budget ourselves about $500 per day for gambling for each of us and usually stay about 3 days. I play a mix of slots with my wife and craps/bj at mostly $5 and $10 tables.

I have signed up for MyVegas with the intention to make full use of my points in our trip next April. My question is, would it be better for me and my wife to have a combined Mlife account to get full use of our $3,000 budget but only get 3 MyVegas rewards; or would it be better for us to have separate Mlife accounts and get 6 MyVegas rewards?

2. KimiCoconuts

KimiCoconuts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can have linked Mlife account and separate MyVegas rewards, so you can keep your individuals accounts. Definitely link your cards and you will do well, play mostly at your home MLife resort for the best chance at comps for your trip. Have fun and gl!

3. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed. I would link and then keep myvegas separate. You will not get any comps for the 5 or 10 dollar table games really but for slots you should get a few free nights per trip. What I have been doing with my friends is playing and earning comps at cet.. usually a few weeknights with some food and beverage. and then we all use myvegas to get consecutive nights at m life. so we end up with 4 or 5 day trips with a few free at cet and a few free at mlife. There are definitely some good rewards still on myvegas for the low roller.

4. Marilynfan

Marilynfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You don't really share one MLIFE account. Your wife will need her own MLIFE account too and then you can link them together at the MLIFE desk. This will count both of your play together. We found it made a difference for us and helped to get comped room offers. MyVegas is totally separate and you can each have your own account and get 3 rewards each.

5. jstkrzn

jstkrzn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great news guys. For some reason I had heard that you could only use 3 MyVegas rewards per Mlife account, even if they were two linked accounts.

Now I am even more excited about our next trip dammit :)