1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Combine with existing reservation

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by slurpster03, Jul 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slurpster03

slurpster03 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone tried to tack on a MyVegas room reward with an already existing reservation.

For example, I have a separate offer for Monday and Tuesday night, would they combine the reservation if I got a MyVegas reward for Wednesday, so I wouldn't need to check-out and check back in?

2. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. They combine fine. Sometimes you might have to go down and get a fresh key. But that's the only issue I've had. Combined three different trips at MC x 2 and Aria.

3. Matty Ice

Matty Ice Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked an MLife offer at NYNY for Wednesday and Thursday and combined it with a MyVegas reward for Friday night in October.

4. shallie

shallie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Matty,

So how did you go about combining the two ? Did you call and reserve your Friday night thru my vegas and than the other booking from mlife?

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can wait until you check in and tell the clerk that you have multiple reservations. They can combine them at the counter.

6. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This afternoon, I was unable to combine a MLife comp offer with MyVegas nights unless I had a paid night in between. Well, that is pretty hard to do when they stick your comp nights in the middle of your 4 night trip. This was at Monte Carlo. I think it is hit or miss at other properties.

7. Matty Ice

Matty Ice Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, except I booked the Mlife offer first, then I called and redeemed the MyVegas night. I'll either email NYNY a week before the trip or just have the front desk combine them at check-in.

8. rvallez6

rvallez6 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked my myvegas nights for MC on Saturday and Monday and purchased one night in between. I was told to just call Monte Carlo directly to combine the nights as 1 reservation.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.