1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Clubs Similar to LAX

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Naturaleight, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naturaleight

Naturaleight High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are a group in our mid 20's and while we dress up when we go out, we don't wear designer clothing that costs thousands of dollars. Were not into pretentious bullshit, if you know what I mean.

My friends and I really had a good time at LAX at the Luxor. We seemed to fit in with the age group and the type of people that hung out there. I've always been a little hesitant to go to a nightclub at Bellagio or Aria (I play at MGM properties) just because I got the impression they catered to the 30 something crowd who wears Versace suites.

What are some other nightclubs similar to LAX? Suggestions within the MGM-owned properties would be appreciated as this is where I am comped.

2. ez369

ez369 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LAX is probably considered a "tier 3" nightclub. You might find something similar in Gallery at Planet Hollywood or Chateau at Paris. Another possibility is Moon at The Palms. The music is probably of similar format, bottles are about the same price/same minimums (if you tend to purchase bottles), and degree of difficulty for admittance is all about the same. Chateau has recently come under the same management as AMG and rumor is that it is much better than before... AMG also manages LAX.

As far as MGM properties go, you're not going to find anything similar. Aria has Haze and Bellagio has Bank and Hyde. Mandalay is about to open Light and MGM is about to open Hakassan. Mirage has 1OAK. 1OAK may be worth a shot though or Haze. I'd rule out the others I've mentioned. Hope that helps!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.