1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Club experience without bottle/table service? Club vs. ultralounge?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by JonasClark, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will say this about every time people talk about clubs crawls. The club crawls are going to lower tier clubs. There are 2 reasons why people take clubs crawls, either your cheap or your clueless about vegas clubs. Paying a company to take you from a bar to a lounge to a club that most likely wont be open in 6 months to a club that is doing ok, but your not at the best club on the list till after 1 am when people are leaving seems crazy to me. Your not hitting any close to major clubs when they are busy. There are some club crawls that hit pure, tao , light. Heres the thing, the clubs that are doing good, dont make money off of club crawls and only do it for friends of the club. You people can get in free at 1oak, chateau, pure,tryst and most of the nonmajor clubs almost any night. i tell people all the time, chateau is right across the street from Marquee, there is 2 clubs in one night. Tao, Lavo, xs, surrender and 1 oak are 5 minute walk from each other.

2. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How?

From what I have heard people only start showing up around midnight?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.