1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CliQue - questions (the Q is capital, right? Haha) (@Cosmo)

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by jf3976, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jf3976

jf3976 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried to search on my phone to no avail, feel free to point me in direction of another thread if this is redundant!

Saw it when I was there last trip, but didn't have any desire to check it out on that trip. Am kind of interested for next trip, few questions...

-are there any sort of reservations?
    -anyone have a menu?
    -will my platinum status help me at all?
    -anyone been, what are your thoughts / impressions (generally)?

I'm sure there are more but wanting to learn a little more first. Was there ever a determination on pronunciation? (seems I did see that in a thread I also can't find)

2. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here's the menu: http://cliquelv.com/menu/

I'm pretty sure there aren't reservations; I believe it's along the lines of Alibi, at Aria, where I suppose you could get table reservations if you really wanted to, but there's no real reason to. And no, status won't really help you much.

As an aside, Alibi is now down to 12pm-5am, as compared to its previous iteration as a 24-hour operation. I would guess that this has to do with the opening of Gem Bar and the fact that Aria probably doesn't need six 24-hour bars (there's also Lift Bar, the sports bar, the baccarat bar, the high-limit bar, and Gem Bar), but I do still find it slightly interesting.

3. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had drinks there twice last week. Yes, I was able to make a reservation.

I have a video of the drinks we had made table side but haven't put it on youtube yet.

The staff is very friendly but service can be a bit slow but that's just growing pains in my opinion due to being new.

I loved both the drinks I ordered that was prepared table side and the one that I had that wasn't. My girlfriend got a bit cheated with her drink, she ordered one they prepare and then pour out of a small barrel and the bartender had trouble getting her drink to drip out and she had about a inch in her glass with a big ball of ice, which wasn't good since her drink was $30.00!! Both drinks I had were normal size drinks.

If you want to see photos of the drinks we had let me know.

4. jf3976

jf3976 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! I looked the other day for a menu but obviously not hard enough haha!

Thanks! If they are in a TR, I can hunt, otherwise, if you don't mind posting them, sure!

I really just need to pay closer attention next time :) I barely looked at it haha

5. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I"m sorry I forget all about this until now, however a couple days ago I put photos and a video up about CliQue. Hope they help. :)

http://www.lasvegasdaze.com/2016/02/clique-new-lounge-and-bar-at.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.