1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Claming Hotels

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by jbee, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

My SO noticed way before I did, when clamming hotels and you do not have a lot of red coins, it seems you receive a lot of gold coins. The same goes for if you need gold coins (LPs), you get lots of red coins. Anyone else notice this? Or is this one of those if you think it is, it will show that way in your mind? Odd?

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Likely more pattern recognition than anything.

3. Adam

Adam Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought this at first.

However, I have recently bought 3 rewards (1 room, 2 food) and redeemed the room. I wiped out my LP account to the tune of >150k which I'd got mainly through betting 1000/1500 per spin (the optimal rate when higher than Level 58). It took me months of playing every day to get there. I bought my rewards after getting to Level 88.

Since then (About 8 weeks ago) all I have done is the daily spin every day and spun on Double XP days to level up at max bet. I am still only at Level 96, so I obviously haven't played much or earnt very many LP's via playing games...

I have 33k LP's, of which I would estimate 85% of these are from either the daily bonus spin or collecting from the hotels once or twice a day. So I think the OP is right.

(For the record, I intend to spend them on the categories that don't count to the reward limits - thanks MyVegas for monorail passes and free candy!)

4. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've noticed that when I'm low on chips (less than 20k) that I seem to get more LP's, glad it's not me just being crazy!

BTW, everyone loves free candy :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.