1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cirque

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Danny61231, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny61231

Danny61231 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife really wants to see a cirque show during our upcoming trip and I'm trying to figure out the cheapest way to do it while still having decent seats. I have been looking at the MyVegas rewards for "Standard Companion Ticket" and "Premium Companion Ticket" and was wondering if these are basically buy 1 get 1's or if they are something different? Have any of you used these in the past and able to share your experiences and how your seats were? Thanks, Dan

2. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used multiple rewards with MyVegas. Premium Companion is the way to go, since the seats were always excellent. Cheaper options might be Tix2Tonight at one of the outlets on the strip (depending on show sales the day you want to go).
    MyVegas sometimes has blackout dates, but they will tell you when you call to book.

You should also check the Cirque website since sometimes there are seasonal promotions, not to mention if you sign up for the Cirque club you sometimes get emails with promo codes.

3. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should get her to play and see if she can get enough points so that you both could get the free standard ticket. I think they are only 40K LP. The theaters are not huge so you will find that the standard seats are decent.

4. Sweetvibes

Sweetvibes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Question for those who have redeemed.

I was in the process of booking my Zarkana show ticket everything was fine until I clicked book ticket. Then on the right hand side it showed a summary total of costs owing:

ARIA Zarkana by Cirque du Soleil 2016 $28.89
    Service & Delivery Fees $12.95
    Total $41.84
    DEPOSIT DUE
    Entertainment Tickets $28.89
    Service & Delivery Fees $12.95
    Deposit Due $41.84

Anyone know what this is about????

5. WiBadgerbacker

WiBadgerbacker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't know about now, but last year during March Madness 2 tickets to Zarkana had no fees to me.

6. thess

thess Tourist

I hope someone will follow up on this. I'm new to this program and that's one of the rewards I've been eyeballing, but I can't quite find all the 'gotchas'.

7. emmas

emmas Low-Roller

There are no gotchas for the comp tickets. If your date is available, there will be no fees. I recently booked a myVegas ticket for the Australian Bee Gees and midway through I was seeing similar fees, went ahead and completed the transaction and all of the fees went away.

8. thess

thess Tourist

I don't have it in front of me, but the wording on the "buy one, get one" for Zarkana implies you have to pay the "LET" (I think I have that right) on the extra ticket. (Note, newb! To both Vegas and MyVegas. Just trying to figure things out, I appreciate the input.)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.