1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CIrque TIcket Question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by kirbrand, Aug 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirbrand

kirbrand Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello,

My friend and I each purchased a ticket for LOVE at The Mirage and plan on going next Thursday. My question is, what is the easiest way to make sure we can sit next to each other? Is it possible to redeem our tickets once we get to the Mirage or do we have to do it over the phone with a MyVegas operator?

Thanks

2. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call and have both of your info written down and you can book at the same time.

3. kirbrand

kirbrand Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!

4. kirbrand

kirbrand Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a dumb question and just wondering if you have experience with this. My buddy and I are also looking at each getting one more ticket each to use for our friends. It appears most MyVegas rewards must be in the name of the account holder to be used. Any chance if we call and say were bringing a significant other/partner that they would allow us to each bring one person? This all of course will depend if we can even get two more tickets as the LOVE tickets sell out immediately.

5. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think you can do that. You might be better off with the buy-one-get-free if it's still available.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  6. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is what my wife and I do.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  7. slot guppy

slot guppy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am hoping to see Love next month. I have enough points to purchase a single ticket or a buy 1 get 1. I plan on taking my husband as my guest. What would be the better option. Is there an advantage to one over the other? I don't care about how many points it takes. Unfortunately I don't have enough points to just get 2 tickets.
    TIA

8. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can only buy the single ticket reward once - so even if you had enough points that doesn't work. They used to have a 2 ticket reward but that is gone now. If you buy the one free ticket the tricky part is getting seats together. There are several ways to get the other ticket at a discounted price (smartervegas.com, travelzoo.com or tix4tonight booths in Vegas). But I don't think you can use those discounts when you book the ticket through MyVegas. So you would be getting single tickets from two different places and trying to match them together. Certainly possible if you do them both at the same time - but a little tricky. To guarantee 2 seats together you could do the companion ticket thing through MyVegas - but then you are paying full price for the one ticket which you could otherwise get at a significant discount - so that is not saving you much money for your MyVegas points (although the companion tickets are not that many points I guess).

FYI in my opinion the 200 level seats are best for LOVE - better than the more expensive 100 level seats. The show takes place throughout the theater so it is more difficult to see everything from the seats closest to the stage. It is a circular theater and there are not that many rows - so really any seat location is fine.

Enjoy - it is a very good show.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
  9. slot guppy

slot guppy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you HuskerBB. I guess I'll go for the buy 1 get 1 companion ticket.
    I know you used to be able to purchase 2 tickets to LOVE. I purchased 2 in Oct of 13. Five days after I purchased them I was hospitalized with Guillain Barre'. Last thing I was thinking about was a trip to Vegas at that time. Eventually I canceled the tickets. From then on when I would check there were never any 2 ticket options. I certainly don't have enough to purchase 2 now. 2mil points is a little excessive.
    Thanks of the tip of the seating. Crossing my fingers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.