1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cirque ticket purchase options?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by lickyy, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lickyy

lickyy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone, I would like to get some opinions/feedbacks on whether to purchase tickets at the actual box office or online from the official Cirque website?

We are looking at either KA or O. For their tickets, if purchased online directly there is currently a 20% promo, however seats are automatically assigned and they are somewhat far away from the centre of the stage.

If we were to buy the tickets at the actual box office (with no discounts presumably), will we be given a chance to choose our seats? If we proceed with this option, how much in advance do we have to buy the tickets before all the good seats are sold out? We will be in Vegas from Thurs to Monday, so I can only buy the show tickets maximum 3 days in advance. Is that way too late?:

2. npom

npom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For those 2 shows its kind of late. When you book online it gives you the best available seats. You could try to call the box office directly but I doubt you would do any better.

3. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call the box office and tell them what you want. They can search the seating chart for every night you're available.

Ticketmaster's algorithm for finding the "best seat" seems to usually be pretty bad. Definitely better off just calling the box office. Plus, it's nice to talk to a real person as they help you find seats.

4. lickyy

lickyy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the advice! Called Bellagio directly and got a pair of O tickets in the first row of section 203! Way better than what the website could offer.

5. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excellent! Enjoy the show!

Ticketmaster's "best" is rarely actually any good. I almost feel like it's done on purpose to try to sell the theater evenly instead of selling a big clump in the center.

For Vegas, I never bother with booking online. I always call the box office and usually end up with excellent seats.

6. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have always used the "choose your own seat" option on ticketmaster, using the interactive map. It is available for both "Ka" and "O", and allows you to use discount codes.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.