1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cirque du Soleil Gift Cards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by sterlingcooper05, Oct 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sterlingcooper05

sterlingcooper05 Tourist

I see the $100 e-gift card as a reward. It has the Kurios logo, but says it can be used anywhere in the U.S. Does this include all the shows in Vegas? If so, would it count against the 3 limit in 30 days. I'd like to use a couple of them for O at Bellagio, if I can find them when they're not sold out.

2. pistolpl

pistolpl Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yeah... good luck with that. I've been on the rewards area the past couple days as the reload happened, and I've not seen any gift cards added in

3. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The wording is screwy but some people have reported being able to use the gift cards for any CDS show, even the ones in Vegas. It won't count against your 3 in 30 days limit. You're limited to 1 of each reward I believe.

4. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought these were only good for the shows shown on the cards? Kurios is a traveling show isn't it? That is what I thought they meant by anywhere in the U.S. Would love to know for sure if you can use those gift cards for the Vegas shows.

5. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's been some reports of people using them for Vegas shows. So it might be a YMMV type deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.