1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cirque du Soleil @ Bellagio

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by khchang, May 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khchang

khchang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I'm interested in seeing "O" @ Bellagio over Labor Day Weekend. I went to the official Cirque website to check out tickets and after also doing some research around here, I'm resigned to the fact that there won't be much in the way of discounts or deals for that specific Cirque show. However, in looking at their seating chart for seat selection, what I was surprised to see is that there aren't many seats to choose from, regardless of date, month, or seating section. On almost every day, weekend or weekday, the majority of the seat map is grayed out. Does "O" really sell out that fast? Or are most seats reserved for sales through other channels? (other than via the Cirque website direct)? Thanks in advance for any of your input.

2. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It sells out that fast. it is one of the (if not the) top Cirque show in Vegas

3. Patman

Patman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's a summer offer for 25% off for some of the seats. You might need to join Cirque Club which is free. It doesn't always seem to show up on the Cirque site. I also seem to get the same pricing with one of my Mlife offers (not sure if it is because I have stayed at the Bellagio the last 2 times). Strange though it is for different seats. The ones available on Mlife are not available on the Cirque site and visa versa. I just looked at the seat in section 203, row U and W were available on the Mlife site and V was available on the Cirque site for around $135 each all in for the 7pm show on Sept 3. There were others also but more available through Mlife.

4. khchang

khchang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excellent! I will look into this. Thanks!

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not sure, but you mention going to the official Cirq sight to book. Do you see the same seats if you go via bellagio.com?

6. JRRestoule

JRRestoule Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went to see the show on May 19...I've seen almost all the Cirque shows in Vegas and this one is the top one to me...you won't be disappointed. Tickets are expensive, but the show is worth it.

First ever New Years Eve Trip! Maroon 5...and more!
  7. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That show is always packed. It's a gorgeous show, so it's worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.