1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cirque Club- booking tickets

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by pink_paradise, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pink_paradise

pink_paradise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am a new Cirque Club member, and there is an offer on there for a discount on O tickets for the dates we will be in Vegas. However, when I go to book (re-directs to Bellagio website with discount applied at check-out) it consistently shows the same two seats over and over (Price level B shows two specific tickets) and Price Level C shows two other seats. Neither of these seat options are ideal (one is front row, the other could potentially be limited view- I can`t check).
    Is there a way to book with this promotion directly through the Bellagio box office to get specific seats other than those that keep coming up? There is no promo code, it just automatically applies.

Anyone have experience with booking through Cirque Club? Can you call them directly? The only phone number I found was for their online retail store, but not for tickets...?

2. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's just the way online seat reservation systems work. Just call the Bellagio box office and tell them the code you have. It will be applied on their end and they can help you hand-pick seats you'd actually want, not what some computer thinks are the best (but almost never are...).

One day everyone will switch to online "Choose your own seat" mode. Even Ticketmaster has done this.

3. pink_paradise

pink_paradise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks. But there isn't an actual code I can give them. Once you click to buy tickets from the cirque website, it just loads the discount directly into the Bellagio site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.