1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Christmas Eve Golf in Canada!

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Raptor, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raptor

Raptor High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a tee time booked tomorrow morning which will officially be the latest in the year I have ever golfed in Canada or anywhere for that matter. +14 Celcius is pretty great for this time of year. I'm pretty excited about that as I moved from Alberta 3 years ago and our golf season usually ended in Sept or early Oct. This will be my 4th round this month and I was lucky enough to play 12 rounds in Nov....what an amazing fall and start to winter we have had. Now if that Canadian dollar can just get better so we can get to Vegas....not holding our breath on that though.....

2. bobby jones

bobby jones Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been depressed as I have been dealing with a wonky elbow and mondo home renovations leaving no time for golf this glorious fall/winter. I am in Niagara and still considering cutting the grass one more time this year! I know a bunch who are golfing tomorrow here!

3. Raptor

Raptor High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ahhhh that sucks sorry to hear that. I was just thinking that I might actually have to cut my grass again...unbelievable.

4. marham

marham Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wow guys I need weather like that here in Manitoba, I am originally from Ottawa, talking to my Mom this week in Ottawa and she told me about the weather, green Xmas for you guys but I could help and send some snow your way but hunt4oil I would not want to spoil your golf game, it is unbelievable for this time of year, we had a great fall as well until about 2 weeks ago.
    As far as the Canadian dollar I said to hell with it and going to Vegas the end of Jan for 3 weeks, really need a break. Enjoy your great weather and hope you can get to Vegas soon.

5. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm off tomorrow and planning to golf at Royal Kunia. I will also be golfing on Xmas day, probably at Leilehua golf course. Xmas and new years are the only days we civilians can golf on some military courses (Leilehua is military) so I will probably be golfing at Navy Marine on New Years day. I hope that Obama doesn't choose to go golfing at the courses I will be playing at, sometimes we have to wait because the admiral or some big wig wants to play so we have to wait until they tee off. Will probably be slow if we had to wait for Obama to play.

6. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Southern Ontario here too and I sure am enjoying spring in December. Had to cover some perennials as they were starting to sprout. If this keeps up, we may have to cut the lawn again lol

7. Raptor

Raptor High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's pretty neat though, golfing with the Prez! Kind of.

8. Raptor

Raptor High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My friends and family in Alberta don't want to talk to me these days for some reason? Maybe it has something to do with the snow and -22 temps....haha:thumbsup:

9. Raptor

Raptor High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What a great round of golf, perfect day!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.