1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Chris Angel Tickets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Iceicecool, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iceicecool

Iceicecool Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, so I am set up for Chris Angel tickets this weekend but the problem is I have to pick up the tickets at will call before 4pm, but my plane lands at 4:30pm. Does anyone know if the MGM Grand airport check in will print them for me? Or do I have a chance of still picking them up at Luxor at 5pm? It's for the 9:30 show.

2. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry can't help about tickets pick up but can you let us know how the show is.

What seats did you get?

Crazy how the price has gone up for two tickets.

Lucky I got mine before.

3. steveorama

steveorama Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would call the box office and explain your situation - see what they say. Maybe you can change the date for the next show.

4. ItsVegasTime

ItsVegasTime Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know when I booked for my Zarkana tix they really stressed that the tickets MUST be picked up by 4pm the day of the show or they will be released. I'd call and try to change the show to another day to be safe. Good luck!

Possible April Birthday Trip
  5. HolgerKCH

HolgerKCH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi qikfix,

Have seen the show end of march. I was a bit worried because of all the horrible reviews. But you know, as it was free with MV I thought we just try.

The show is OK. Maybe I would think different if I would have paid the regular price. But it is by no means horrible. Too often more or less the nearly same disappearing and appearing at another place thing, but still quite entertaining.

So, if you look for a real good magic show, look somewhere else. If you get it free with MV just go for it

6. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for that, I have seen Nathan Burton but again that was free. Not really fussed if it's not great just thought i'd get some opinions. We are a group of 30 yr old guys from Australia coming for a 2 week bender, so different activities to see and do will break the gambling binges!!

Also have redeemed the cigar / cognac tasting, the whiskey tasting and the tournament of Kings show

Thanks again,
    Q

7. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    4PM really? I wasn't planning to get a show from myVegas on my first night, but I guess that's really out now.

8. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea that was a huge pain for me to pick up my Boyz II Men ticket, I had to drive over there and do all the walking only to leave and drive back later.

I don't understand why the 4pm thing, the Boyz II Men box office wasn't even open... I'd call and ask the box office, I don't see why it's a big deal.

9. Iceicecool

Iceicecool Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just returned from my trip. I called the box office the day of the showing and told them I couldn't make it at 4pm. They said that the 4pm time is a suggestion but they strongly encourage you to pick it up by then. I showed up at 5pm and had no problems getting the tickets. But the show was no where near sold out, if it was sold out I could imagine them selling my tickets around 6 or 7pm.

As far as the show, Chris Angel came out with a raspy voice and said he was sick and almost cancelled the show. If you're hoping to see some good magic you will be disappointed, every magic trick used either a trap door or the ole "2 limber females cramed into a box that gets sawed in half". Some of the story telling and audience participation was a little more entertaining.

The next night I saw Zumanity, and I was well aware of what it was going to be like. Having said that, it was not for me AT ALL. It was far to gay for me. I did not enjoy grown men making out with each for 10 seconds, or the drag queens and naked stripper guy routine. The audience participation sketches were hard to watch as well but a majority of the crowd loved it. Again this show was not sold out at 730pm on Friday night.

10. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea that's what I was thinking the 4 pm is more of a suggestion. I would still make sure you get to the venue early and get your ticket.

Vegas shows are rarely ever "sold out" anyways I wouldn't worry too much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.