1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas China Mystery game

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by vegasqc, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrixieM

TrixieM Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First day it was available, I lost 40,000+ whatever sparse, meager "wins" it spit out, and gave up, and blew through it pretty quickly I might add. Recouped some of it playing Betrock, Excal2, and Frontier Fortune, and decided to give it a try last night, but not betting as much. Blew through 35,000 pretty quick without much in return. Not impressed with the graphics, and now definitely not impressed with the payout or game overall. Done with it.

2. swuulumm

swuulumm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    okay; i just lost 2.5 million chips without any bonus games or anything.

just 2x about 300k wins; other than that everything below 50k

3. Landshark

Landshark Way into it...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've given this game three chances. It's a Chip-Hoover. If you want to blow tens of thousands of chips in no time, this is your game.

4. Blueberries

Blueberries Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Terrible game. Stay away, stay far away :)

5. vegasvette

vegasvette High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It seems like this is similar to any slot machine...........someone hits on it and most others don't. I experienced the same losses as most here on Friday. I tried again on Saturday, only playing 600 chips/spin because of the previous results. I set it up for 200 auto spins and did some errands. Upon my return, I noticed that on the 24th spin I got the bonus. I selected 8 free spins. On the 8th free spin, I got 315 free games. The win over those free spins was about 200,000 chips. Don't forget, the bet amount was only 600 chips/spin. I then quit, and probably will not play that game again.

6. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its still paying me like crazy i tried 100 spins at 3000 on the 2nd spin i hit the bonus for 300K and on spin 40 i hit 5 of kind of the red tiles with chinese lettering for 424K (i did have a lot more than 5 probably had 11 of the same)

7. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have played a couple of times and won. Got 105 free spins @ either 3000 or 6000 spin on very first spin the other day.. Won about 500,000 or 600,000 chips then p****d them away. Today I played at $6000 a spin and lost about $400,000. Then as degenerates do I decided to do 15,000 for 10 spins, on 1st spin hit for 5.95 million chips.

8. pot committed

pot committed Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Free spin results are doubled, so your expected win should have been 315 x 600 x 2, multiplied by the payback %. If it's an 85% game, then you could expect 321,300. Which would mean your result was unlucky :cry:

I'm interested in the strategy decision of choosing either the credit prize or free spins. I would guess that the two choices are mathematically equivalent, but from the house's perspective, the credit prize speeds up the game, which is generally a good thing for the house.

9. harley777

harley777 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Holy crap... I had 300k chips then put in 200 spins @ 1500. Came back to my computer and now have 1.6 million. I have never won this much before.

10. donfairplay

donfairplay VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have some major degeneracy/tilt issues with this game.

Hoard for 3 days, spin little or spin big, then bankrupt for the third time since this game was introduced.

Congrats to the people who've won big. This is my new betrock.

11. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Holy crap im now at 7M chips i have been playing for 2 years and never got more than 2M this game is a goldmine for :)

12. samanthaelizabeth

samanthaelizabeth Low-Roller

How much per spin, did you bet? Did you get the bonus and if so, did you take the credit or the free spins?:banana:

13. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I started at 3K per spin did well so moved up to 6K did well so moved up to 15K per spin

If i get a small bonus ( under 25spins) i usually take the spinson a big bonus i take the credits

14. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm finally a believer in this game's ability to pay out. I was sort of addicted to it, knowing I might eventually "hit the big one," and I did tonight. I just spent the better part of the last hour watching free spins move my chip stack from around 55,000 to 1,560,000. Not the most efficient LP gain night, but it was fun to play out all those free spins. First I won 285 free spins, which retriggered to a total of 437 free spins for a 483,000 chip gain. Then I hit another 208 free spins (plus some more on retriggers, didn't keep track exactly how many) that won me another 800,000 or so!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  15. kevstf

kevstf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This seems to be a game of grinding it out,keep spinning and hope you hit the motherload, as in other games you will get enough chips through regular spins to keep yourself alive..

16. kevstf

kevstf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How do you get 285 free spins? I got a bonus which I could choose, between min 3200 max 32000 coins or 15 free spins..chose the free spins and got fuck all..

edit: wow this game is officially not my thing, lost 600.000 fast, go to Betrock, spin 10 times at 60K in a rage,win 1.400.000 chips..

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  17. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its definitely a very volatile game. My wife has won next to nothing on it. I had 50k chips when this game first came out last week. Now I have about 10.5 million!

18. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every spot on the board except one (2nd row, bottom) was the symbol that gets free spins. Each 5 of a kind resulted in 15 spins, and there were apparently 19 different lines of 5 of a kind.

19. hornhiyo

hornhiyo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Chip hoover - I'm out.

20. papacheesy

papacheesy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Funny. They just very quietly upped the minimum bet in China Mystery from 300 to 600

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.