1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

China Date Farm/ Tacopa Springs

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by smerrian, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smerrian

smerrian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On my next visit to LV I plan on making a day trip to China Date Farm and Bakery and to Tacopa Hot Springs. Has anyone been to either of these destinations? Any info on the places and/or the best routes would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. vegasbound

vegasbound Moderator

Definitely get a date shake. They have all sorts of baked goods too. I brought the family when they visited from out of town. I've not been to the Hot Springs, but my brother enjoys it. He always seem to meet interesting characters.

Attached Files:

• cr.jpg
      cr.jpg
      File size:
      63.2 KB
      Views:
  3. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ High-Roller

We've been to the date ranch many times. Have passed Tecopa Hot Springs but have never imbibed. Best way to get there: 15S to 160 (towards Pahrump), W on Tecopa Hwy to Furnace Creek Rd-turn left on Furnace Creek and follow the signs to China Date Ranch. Be careful on the Date Ranch road. There are lots of turns and the road is narrow. It's an interesting place. You can visit the actual ranch and see the trees growing and they have a small cactus garden. Good hike down to the river from the store. Don't miss the shakes. They are delicious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.