1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cher Takes Up Residence at the Park Theater

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by seneca7, Oct 18, 2016.

1. seneca7

seneca7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LAS VEGAS and NATIONAL HARBOR, Md., Oct. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Cher, the Oscar, Emmy, Grammy and Golden Globe Award-winning Goddess of Pop, has partnered with AEG Live and MGM Resorts International to debut CLASSIC CHER, a series of special concerts exclusive to North America beginning February 2017. Known for extravagant stage spectacles, breathtaking costumes and dynamic performances, Cher will bring an all-new show featuring her chart-topping classics to MGM Resorts' newest live entertainment venues, Park Theater at Monte Carlo in Las Vegas and The Theater at MGM National Harbor in Maryland.

PARK THEATER AT MONTE CARLO:
    Performance Dates:

February 8, 10 – 11, 14, 18 – 19, 22, 24, 25
    May 3, 5 – 6, 10, 12 – 13, 17, 19 – 20
    (Additional dates to be announced)
    Tickets ranging from $60 to $475, not including applicable services charges, go on sale to the general public Sunday, Oct. 23 at 10 a.m. Tickets can be purchased online at parktheaterlv.com or ticketmaster.com. Tickets also can be purchased through the MGM Resorts Call Center at 866-740-7711. For more show and ticket information, visit parktheaterlv.com.

American Express® Card Members can purchase tickets before the general public beginning Wednesday, Oct. 19 at 10 a.m. through Saturday, Oct. 22 at 10 p.m. An M life Rewards pre-sale will run Friday, Oct. 21 at 10 a.m. to Saturday, Oct. 22 at 10 p.m. PDT. To join the M life Rewards program or for more information, visit mlife.com.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/one-only-cher-announces-exclusive-140000131.html

2. souter26

souter26 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    anyone know the mlife code for presale?

3. darlene

darlene Tourist

I wish I knew the code, will be looking to buy tickets as soon as I can see which date works with work schedules.

4. Sparky4

Sparky4 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got my ticket for 2/25 today!

10th anniversary
  5. souter26

souter26 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used "classiccher" i googled searched it.. and i got 2 for opening night :) as it was the cheapest for flights on southwest do go mid week. :)

• Like Like x 1