1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Chef's Table perhaps?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by kel3420, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Several months ago, someone posted about dinner at a restaurant with a tasting menu or maybe it was a Chef's table? There were a bunch of pictures with it. For the life of me, I can't find it. I do remember that it was hard to get reservations and kind of a lengthy process.

Does anyone have any idea where this would be? It was fairly expensive and was highly raved about.

It totally sounded like something dh and I would love to do our next trip, and since I am in the research/reservation process now, any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

:beer::beer::beer:

2. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sounds like e at Jaleo (in Cosmo) if I had to guess. It's creative, high-end food that takes only 8 diners, two seatings nightly. It's not a cheap dinner, and you have to email exactly 30 days in advance to get a ressie. Maybe that's it?

Edit: After re-reading, the other places I could think of is JR at MGM, and le Cirque at the B.

3. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Blue!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.