1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Chef's Table at The Buffet (Bellagio)

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Username, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Username

Username VIP Whale

May 5, 2010
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone here experienced the "Chef's Table at The Buffet in the Bellagio....I got a email for this and would like to surprise the bride for her birthday but I am thinking this is just a table set off the side with maybe a bit more personal attention for $20 more per person. I am hoping it's much more then that and would be a nice surprise.......ANYONE....ANYONE....ANYONE

Thanks for your time.....
  2. petunia

petunia Low-Roller

Jul 15, 2009
    Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Dec 12, 2009
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been very curious about this chef's table, but also a little skeptical.

It looks like the chef's table is located where the old salad/crab station used to be (the one they removed and replaced with wood flooring and raised wooden tables a while ago).

The food product must be the same stock that comes from the normal buffet since there's no way they'd stock items just for this chef's table. If they use buffet ingredients to create new dishes plated just for my group, I'd be sold. And the ability to skip the line is pretty tempting as well.

Here's an example of what should be possible:
    -plate of king crab cooked in white wine, butter, herbs
    -brand new prime rib sliced at the table, plated with a custom rosemary sauce and roasted vegetables (and then they'd take the remaining prime rib and put it out on the buffet line)
    -a custom salad created table-side
    -a custom sushi roll
    -a pasta created fresh just for the table using nice seafood (like a frutti di mare)

If that's what the experience is like, I'd definitely go!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.