1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

checking out - splitting the bill - who gets the mlife tier credits?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by -(J)-, Jun 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In addition to the room rate, I charge everything to the room... dinner, drinks, anything I can!

Staying with others but the room is booked under my name with my credit card.

When checking out we will want to split the final bill of room rate and all the charges to the room (lets say I pay half on my credit card and another party pays the other half with their CC) Keep in mind the room is fully booked under my name and my CC is the only one provided on file.

So.. will my mlife account be credited for ALL of the bill? Or will I only receive tier credits for the amount I actually paid with my own CC?

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd be shocked if you didn't get all of the TCs. As far as I know, MGM only associates one member number with a reservation. Tier credits are tied to the amount of the folio for the room and the member number associated with it, not for how it gets paid.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would say you would be fine as they would treat cash, check, debit ,credit card etc all the same. Those are payments posted to YOUR bill, which is tied to YOUR mlife number.

YMMV

4. sandybeachbar

sandybeachbar Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do this all the time. I do get all the TCs and credit.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.